Explore the South was developed in 2012 to satisfy the need to promote downtown Augusta Georgia as a safe and exciting entertainment district for locals and visitors. In a partnership with the Downtown Augusta Alliance we developed a marketing map showcasing the best of what downtown Augusta had to offer. The map was an instant success and proved to be a powerful marketing tool for small businesses. After three issues in Augusta, the President, Stuart Rayburn, teamed up with Ed Peden to develop maps in West Augusta, Athens, Georgia and Columbia South Carolina and a company was born.
To increase sales and profits for our clients by showcasing their business to people from outside of their district who may not be familiar with their company, their offerings or where they are located.
- For our Clients:
- Make our advertising partners money by increasing their sales through our map.
- Distribute our material comprehensively through our exclusive distribution system, making it the most prolifically distributed visitor marketing piece in the area.
- For the Map User:
- Develop the most graphically interesting and accurate map of a city district available.
- Keep it simple and easy to use.
- For ourselves:
- Have fun.
- Meet amazing, hard-working and friendly business owners.
- Provide an exceptional product.
- Grow the brand and the company.